Oracle Rightnow Manager
3471 Andrew Court Apt 102
Laurel, MD 20724
Business Operations · Customer Relationship Management · Customer Experience · Community · Online Operations · eCommerce · Project Management
20+ years supporting customers, internal and external in all facets of business; software, hardware, services, development and foundational personnel. Support, systems and process engineering at a market, region, continent and international level exceeding financial goals and forecasts while faced with ever changing and evolving technologies, markets and currencies. Offering a diverse vertical background in “Ren”tail, Finance, Logistics, Knowledge Management, eCommerce, Social Media and High-Tech while presenting effective leadership and talents to drive the business into financial success and avoid pitfalls. Multilingual, multi-channel products and customer base exceeding 25M with staff exceeding 400 in a follow-the-sun organization operating 24x7x365. C-level communication and reporting with budgets in excess of $15M for private and public organizations.
Expense and P&L Control
Human Resource Capital
Business Partner Management
Custom Satisfaction (CSAT)
Business Intelligence (SPC)
Cloud Computing / Hosting
Implementation Rollout Mgmt
Training Q&A UAT
- Pioneered first ever outsourced support solution for the software entertainment vertical, Electronic Arts (EA) to India, Q4Y2001
- Primary member for RightNow Technologies CRM on the Customer Product Advisory Board
- Innovated and designed multi-national and multi-lingual support organizations; North America, Ireland, India, Korea, China and the Philippines
- Executed multi-million dollar contracts for services, software and hardware procurement in excess of $2.5M annually.
- Project Management the implementation of 29 individual CRM systems fully localized supporting 10+ languages
- Functioned as the primary SME for all companies with focus on CRM
CRM CONSULTING remote/onsite 2009-Present
Provider of consulting services for individuals and businesses for: Call Center Management - KPI’s, how they are used, what’s important to monitor and defining audiences - Analysis and measuring Contact Center Performance - Creating, Writing and Coaching RFP’s to target the right potential vendors for technology and third party out sourcing - Holistic CRM evaluations and documentation for strategic planning - Project Management., Technical CRM (RightNow Technologies)
- Created a CRM strategic business plans and methodologies for organization selling lottery systems for state governments.
- Coached personnel to indentify vendors for key initiatives to launch new business including writing and evaluating RFPs and proposals.
- Provided consulting services and direction for a new brand of an existing outsource call center group.
- Provided sales and consulting services for a new mobile virtual VRU application currently being sold into insurance company call centers.
ZENIMAX ONLINE, Hunt Valley, Maryland 2012
Business Intelligence Manager
Responsible for creation and definition of all metrics to support the new franchise, The Elder Scrolls Online for Zenimax Media, Inc. This is the first foray for ZOS Media as it relates to the Massively Multi-Player Online Roll Player game (MMORPG) market for software entertainment. As the BI Manager a higher level math was introduced (Erlang, Poisson and SPC) into supporting the online customer, eCommerce, traffic modeling and financial management for the CRM department and greater organization.
- Created the business metrics and KPI catalogue using RightNow Analytics and NexxPhase for reporting back the company and all internal CS departments.
- Defined the systems and integration points for gathering and aggregating data into a single “department.”
- Executed all modeling and forecasting; globally for the entire franchise as it relates to customer impact and services.
COMPASSLEARNING.COM, Austin, Texas 2009
Senior Manager of Customer Service
Lead the CompassLearning.com call center/helpdesk operations supporting the SaaS Odyssey product; CompassLearnings’ web based classroom for grades K-12.
- Re-tooled all of support from tier 0 through tier 3 while incorporating Sales into the communication channel reducing FCR from 30+ days to not more than 3 days through the implementation of KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Executed multiple RFP’s replacing the existing CRM (Salesforce) to RightNow Technologies reducing the overall customer contact rate from 3 contacts per customer per week to less than ½ contacts per customer per week
- Created and rolled out the first ever QMS mathematically demonstrating CSAT to be in excess of 95%
PING0 LLC, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, New Delhi, India, Manila, Philippines 2006-2008
Vice President of Customer Service Relations
As the VP of Customer Service for Ping0 the sister company of Flagship Studios, rapidly promoted to V.P. of Customer Service Relations. Responsible for creating a worldwide customer service organization supporting QA and release management of two AAA software entertainment titles
- Teamed with Engineering, Community and Marketing to strategize new project; impact, features or events
- Opened call centers in Northern Ireland, New Delhi India, Manila Philippines, and Austin, TX in support of French, Italian, German and Spanish with English across all channels
- Developed corporate metrics in a matrix environment for all affected departments through to Board Level Executives
TURBINE, INC., Westwood, MA, New Delhi, India, Shanghai, China 2005-2006
Director of Player Support
Directed a complete service infrastructure business model to support the launch of two AAA entertainment software titles in ‘06; two of the largest IP’s released to market in an industry exceeding $10 million in annual revenue with continued growth year on year.
- Executed a recruiting, hiring and on boarding processes; complete training, staffing and identified and executed outsourcing needs. All staff were recruited, hired or business outsourced and trained 45 days ahead of the live product launch
- Personally negotiated terms and conditions for an outsource vendor that required fully trained in-game and Tech Support personnel for Tier 1 in India
RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIS, INC., Bozeman, MT, Austin, TX 2004-2005
Enterprise Account Project Manager
Project Manager for implementation of RightNow Technologies SaaS based software suite. Within 10 days of hire, was promoted to Enterprise Project Manager for the largest Accounts for RightNow Technologies. In the time I was with RightNow, highlights include the following;
- Project management and implementations for six United States Government agencies (six branches of the EPA)
- Project management and implementation for eService and Live (chat) support for simple Chinese (Cisco)
- Project Management for five organizations and 19 projects into implementation and completion in 5 months (Cisco, Linksys, AT&T, the EPA and cNet).
ELECTRONIC ARTS, INC., Charlottesville, VA, Austin, TX, New Delhi, India 2000-2004
Director, Systems and Development
Recruited to open first ever global call center operations for the .COM being launched by Electronic Arts in September 2000 mandating development of a complete business model taking into account all the aspects of release and version management, customer service, technical support, and the twist of in-game (supporting players via a chat channel within the game itself) and community support.
- Successfully negotiated the first-ever long –term global software contract for Electronic Arts exceeding $3.5M purchasing RightNow Technologies CRM.
- Developed and implemented an outsourcing initiative to move first and second-tier customer contacts offshore to a facility in India, necessitating strict quality control process and CSAT standards
- Directed release schedule to adherence for product revisions/patches coordinate with engineering, QA, Training and release schedules for customers and employees adhering to ISO 9002 standards
- Implemented an interactive, online, department wide training program in conjunction with ISO standards and processes for internal and outsourced staffs
IMC FINANCIAL LLC, Wichita, KS 1999-2000
Directed and managed all aspects of the Information Technology; System Development, Project Management, Support, Telecommunications, Network Administration, budgeting and vendor negotiations. IT Executive responsible for corporate management as related to IT for all strategic decisions.
- Complete network upgrade increasing data speed from servers to desktop computers by 10X
- 150 seat Davox predictive dialer installation and integration increasing CSR efficiencies up to 5X vs manual dialing
- Implementation of ACH transactions to realize 4-5x speed for recognition of revenue
Almeda University – Bachelor of Arts Business
Hawaii Pacific University – Associate of Science Management