Milton Coore â–ª 9752 Whiskey Run Laurel MD 20923
301-806-5921 â–ª email@example.com
Information Systems Professional
Over 12 years of experience supporting IT industries. Exceptional communication and interpersonal leadership skills, ability to adapt to changing environment and multi-task assignments, approach issues and project with a sense of ownership and enthusiasm.
04/01/2013 – Present, Lync Administrator, Teksytems, Lockheed Martin
- Administered and managed 8000 Lync users for Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Administered and managed the CMS Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Infrastructure.
- Assisted in the Architecture, design, implementation and support of the CMS Lync environment.
- Served as a third level escalation point for problem and resolution associated with Lync client and server issue.
“Assisted on maintaining and applied cumulative update to the Lync Server 2010 infrastructure.”
- Check and resolved system Wintel server-based UC application Performance issues and Established Lync user roles.
- Monitored and addressed trouble tickets and service requests submitted to the Lync Team.
- Created SOPs and knowledge base articles and uploaded to the UC Application SharePoint Site.
- Performed Certificate renewal on CMS Lync 2010 Servers.
- Build a Lync 2010 and Lync 2013 lab environment with Exchange 2010/2013 and SharePoint capabilities.
- Perform Lync 2013 Performance Testing and HP hardware Configuration.
- Creating and configured Virtual Machines (VMs) from VMware ESXi 5.1 and Windows Server 2012 HyperV for the Lab environment.
- Created Lync 2010 Jabra Go headset User and Support Guide and performed Lync On-Call weekly duties.
- Accepted inbound telephone and email notifications for Enterprise Messaging support Cloud Services incidents and service requests.
- Performed Migration from Exchange 2003/2007 to Exchange 2010. Applied software patches and ongoing system tuning.
- Provided administration and support for Office 365 Exchange, Outlook, Blackberry, Active Directory, Lync, OCS and Proofpoint related issues. Managed Outlook 2003/2007/2010 Public folders access and Set Access Permission for mailbox calendar, system recycle bin, and storage space allocation.
- Perform BES Enterprise Server Administration Configuration and work closely with RIM to review logs and provide a resolution.
- Provided support, testing, deployment and upgrade for existing Blackberry Enterprise Servers. Performed Support and Administration on the Windows 2003/2008 physical servers, domain controllers located in Microsoft data centers. Superior troubleshooting and technical support abilities with migrations, network connectivity, and security and database applications.
- Troubleshoot Desktop/Network/Wireless Configuration and remote Connectivity Issues. Support McAfee server policy-based security and control for iPhone, iPad, Android that include device loss protection, endpoint security, data leakage protection, network access control, identity management and assign policies.
- Provide message tracking using the Exchange Control Panel (ECP) Tool message tracking for mail flow delivery receipt and mailbox management using PowerShell, Check mailbox size limit, configure attribute, and lookup mailbox properties.
12/2010 – 10/2012 Senior Systems Analyst, Attain, USDA
9/2008 – 12/2010 System Administrator, RTL Networks, USDA, Riverdale MD
- Implemented solutions to Lotus Notes issues that are routed through Remedy, manage, analyze, update patches, troubleshooting and monitor 50 + servers and over 8,000 users email systems. Monitors Domino server performance mail routing, clustering, applying user re-certifications, messaging infrastructure and server usage; troubleshoot Same-time, SMTP, Quick-place, Web-Notes and Archive issues and maintains security levels on databases.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical support to the APHIS Technical Assistance Center. Remediate vulnerabilities of emails that may contain virus and troubleshoot and resolve Spam Filtering issues. Process mail file deletions request that are older than 30 days (Pending by Server) and process accordingly.
- Perform, backup & restore, data retention solution – knowledge of primary messaging standard protocols such as SMTP and LDAP, Manage and /or assist in deployment of systems updates, patches and other changes according to change management procedures. Perform Blackberry Administration, configuration, testing, training and deployment, Lotus Notes Domino Migration from 6.5 to 8.5.1 and Blackberry Server Migration using Blackberry Enterprise Transporter 5.0. Deploy, integrate and administer new and existing databases and third party applications for bother internal and external customers. Administer daily, weekly, and monthly support of Notes Domino Environment and participate in the design and testing of new applications.
- Administer access control for users and group members of Notes, certificate renewals, and mail file quota management, assign server patches, upgrades and load fix-up, compact and updall on corrupted mail files, mail-in database creation, rename, move account from one state to another and Delete dead mail that resides on the server messaging and route un-routable mail that sits on the Dept. SMTP gateway.
- Perform Determine the root cause of Domino environment outrages with recommendations for long term corrections.
- Providing Notes /Domino Administrative and Development Support, servicing a mixed R5/R6/R7/R8 and using Domino Designer, modify database form fields per user request. Reviewed ACL’s, notes.ini, logs files, servers/configure/connection/program docs, agent’s schedule, disk space availability. Create auto responder/reply to sender, simply action agent, and added condition.
3/2005 – 8/2008 - Systems Administrator, BAE Systems, Enterprise IT Mclean VA/Department of Commerce/Washington, DC
- Maintained Lotus Notes/Domino server that supported over 6,000 users. Monitored Notes’ server replication, critical agent execution, server logs, and Notes client deployment and instructions.
- Participate in New Hire Orientation, and inform new hires on how to access various network resources. Process all employee termination by removing user accounts from Notes and enterprise-wide directories (SMD/NAB). Assist Notes users with logging, Archiving, web mail usage, group membership and assigned database access, and resolved database file replication, Email and Calendaring conflict Issues. Update Notes Administration project plan following software enhancements or database development
- Administered access control for users and group members of Notes accounts including creation, deletion, certificate renewals, and mail file quota management of such accounts. Update common name, organization unit, and hierarchal changes, as needed and perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting. Installed and Configure Lotus Notes on a Citrix server and AIX, Linux server user account management.
- Troubleshoot and fix corrupted bookmark template, load fix-up, compact and updall on corrupt mail files and databases, and move mail file and New Certifier to correct organization unit and perform backup, restoration, using VERITAS Exec on a Win 2003 environment. Configured and Synchronize blackberry devices on a MS outlook exchange environment. Monitored notes connection including Notes users, browser, e-mail clients, mail routing and replication. Troubleshoot and resolve various lotus notes domino and Microsoft Exchange server related issues. Resolved database file replication conflicts, corrupt mail files databases and bookmarks and, desktop and laptop configuration issues.
- Implemented Maximo, Remedy Call Tracking System to input, update, track, and resolve trouble tickets pertaining to Outlook 2003/Lotus Notes related issues and perform name change request.
- Performed Desktop Support, Network Administration/Maintenance and support of user accounts and various network scripts. Create Active Directory accounts, activate network tokens, password/group membership management, rename and move accounts. Provide support of hardware devices including DELL/HP Laptops, PC’s, and monitors, servers and printers usage, troubleshoot and repair workstations and Laptops peripherals. Managed, configured and apply Windows security policies to user’s desktop and laptop.
11/2003 – 3/2005 - Senior Technical Support Specialist, Optimus Corp. /FAA
- Provide phone and direct support for internal and international users and entered calls into a Heat/ Remedy Software call tracking database.
- Performed upgrades such as hard drives, memory, and Operating systems installation, (Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP.
- Create, reset and unlock users’ account for new and temporary employees within a Novell and NT environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolves various hardware and software issues. Install various LAN Printers and migrates users’ PCs onto the domain.
- Provide additional support to such as TCP/IP configuration support, remote access using SMS (System Management Server), hardware, and software installations, ghosting and Perform Lotus Notes R5/R6 installation and configuration.
7/2001 – 11/2003 - Help Desk Support, Advanced Management Technology, Inc. /FAA
- Addressed technical problems by recreating the problem and working one on one with users to resolve it, document all calls in call tracking database.
- Provide TCP/IP configuration, remote access, hardware, and software installations support.
- Upgrade hard drives, memory, and Operating systems installing (Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP).
- Create resets and unlocks user’s account for new and temporary employees within a Novell and NT environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various hardware and software issues.
- Core applications supported are: MS Office XP Suite including Front Page and Publisher; Lotus Notes R5, various web based applications.
11/2000 – 7/2001 - Database Analyst, Advanced Management Technology, Inc. /DOT
- Analyze documents for the National Transportation Library.
- Complete summary forms for documents prior to release for further processing and distribution via the Internet.
- Use HTML or Adobe Acrobat to assign links to documents.
- Copy and paste URLs within a Windows Server environment.
- Create back end and front-end databases using Visual Basic and Microsoft Access for web projects.
JAVA Programming Certificate, NuTech Training Institute, Rockville, MD March 2002
Managing and maintaining a MS Windows 2003 Server/Network + Training Certificate July 2006
Certified: IBM System Administrator Lotus Domino 8.5 June 2009
Certified: IBM Associate System Administrator Lotus Domino 8.5 April 2010
VMware View 4.0 Install, Configure and Manage
HARDWARE: Dell, HP, IBM, Gateway, Compaq, Printers, Epson, Copiers, PDA’s, Scanners, Blackberries, iPhones, Android
SOFTWARE: JAVA, Visual Basic 6.0, windows 2003/2008/2012 Server, Lotus Notes R6/R8, MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010/Office 365, SCOM, Linux, AIX, Heat, Project Track, Maximo, Remedy, Service Desk, Lync/OCS Administration, IIS 7, Blackberry Administration Services (BAS 5.0), Blackberry Enterprise Transporter, Office 2000/2003/ 2007/2010, PowerShell, Exchange Control Panel (ECP Tool), ACE, Hot Sync, Easy Sync, Norton, E-trust, Windows XP/NT, Windows 7, Windows 95/98/2000 and Active Directory.
BS, Computer Information Systems, Strayer University, Washington, DC
AAS, Computer Information Systems, Sullivan Community College Locksheldrake, NY